Featuring a lightweight design, the DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is quite portable and one many professionals and DIYers will find useful for their everyday jobs. It packs a robust motor that helps you get jobs done with relative ease.
For all its impressive capability, this drill driver is available at a pocket-friendly price and still packs good quality as you would expect of a product from its respected manufacturer. Let us have a closer look at what you stand to benefit by buying a DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver.
- High-performance motor – Fitted with a motor that gets your drilling jobs done seamlessly through the supply of an impressive 300 watts of power
- Lightweight design – Boasts a manageable weight to allow you execute tasks without the tool taking a toll on your arm
- Speed selection – Has high-speed transmission delivering two levels of speed suitable to different types of tasks
- Cordless use – Comes with two 20V Max compact Lithium-ion batteries to enable you use the driller without connection to a power source
- Ergonomic handle – Accompanied by a well-designed handle to make your work more enjoyable with you in complete control.
- Fast-charging battery – Battery is designed to charge fast and lasts relatively long enough on a charge.
The DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver offers decent value for money with a strong motor that lets the drill chew through jobs — 300 watts of power is quite significant for a reasonably-priced drill. You are able to tap into the drilling power of this tool even if you are a woman since it is lightweight, at just 3.6 pounds; it does not require you to be packing muscles all over to use. Its variable speed capability lets you choose between 0-450 rpm and 0-1500 rpm, as considered suitable for the task at hand.
The drill driver kit comes with two 20-volt Lithium-ion batteries that lets you do your work without cords getting in the way. Interestingly, the battery is fast charging and could be fully charged within 30 minutes to one hour. Charging automatically stops once the battery is fully charged. The DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver has an ergonomic handle which you will find quite comfortable to use and lets you take full charge of the tool. It also has LED lights to make your jobs more enjoyable.
The tool comes with a compact, durable tool bag that lets you arrange all parts neatly. Users will be able to use alternative drill bit if they are not satisfied with the ones provided. You can find some great drill bits for metal, stainless steel here toolsinside.com. The driller also features a capable 1/2-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck with carbide insert to provide you with tight bit gripping strength.
The DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver does not seem to fit the bill if you are looking for a tool to use for hammer drilling. It’s not that you cannot use it for this purpose at all since it at least has a hammer setting; just that you may find things a lot more tougher and the result may not be of the quality you desire.
Overall, the DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver promises solid performance when doing jobs around the home. It is compact, lightweight and powerfully configured to make its use an enjoyable and a comfortable affair.
Its variable speed capability lets you select a speed level that you find perfect for any job you need to get done at a point in time.