The first thing that stands out about the Genesis GTS10SB table saw is how solid and well built it is. Genesis is an American company that is really looking to create the high-quality reliable power tools for the DIYers.
It is an ideal tool for those who desire a portable table saw that is offered at a reasonable price. So what should you expect from this dependable table saw? Read on!
- Strong motor – Packs a robust 15-amp motor spinning away at a rate of 4,800 revolutions per minute, enabling you to rip through hardwoods with ease and make quite precise cuts
- Rocker ON/OFF switch – Comes with a rocker switch that is easy to control with quick shut-off cover as well as an overload auto shut-off protection with a reset switch
- Self-aligning rip fence – Bundles in an efficient rip fence that automatically locks in place at the front and rear to help you make more assured cuts
- Large die-cast aluminum table – Includes a spacious die-cast aluminum table measuring 24 x 20 inches to making working on sizeably large timbers a very easy process
- Huge sliding miter gauge – Kitted with an oversized sliding miter gauge to make for seamless miter cuts of up to 45 degrees
- 2-years warranty
Packing a very strong 15-amp motor which spins at 4,800 revolutions per minute, the Genesis GTS10SB table saw will cut all timber you can imagine with ease. This really is a great 10-inch table saw. The heavy-duty motor is complemented with a 40T carbide-tipped blade, measuring 10 inches. This tool not only simplifies your work but also produces perfect cuts.
You can use it for making bevel cuts, rip cuts, compound cuts, crosscuts and miter cuts in flooring, moulding and dimensional timber. The accuracy of cuts is further enhanced by the sliding miter gauge and self-aligning rip fence as well as the user-friendly bevel and height controls.
The Genesis GTS10SB table saw’s large die-cast aluminum table makes working on large timbers a joy, given it measures 24 x 20 inches in size. You may choose to add an optional sliding extension table to give you up to 24 inches of rip capacity. It supports a tool-free installation of blade guard and anti-kickback pawls. There is also a dust collection port is keep dust out of your face while ripping.
Few users of the Genesis GTS10SB table saw have complained about the quality of the blade control handle, which they believe could have been better. Another concern here is that it is not specified if the two-year warranty offered is valid for international buyers, so you want to be sure about this if you happen to be one and are not living in the U.S.A.
Overall, the Genesis GTS10SB table saw looks like a product that will deliver awesome cutting performance to users. This is a great table saw and could be one of the best choices costing under 200 dollars. Genesis has been around since 2003 and improved their product quality a lot in recent past.