Bosch has packed several awesome features into its 4100-09 10-inch table saw to make woodworking and carpentry a breeze. The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Work site Table Saw is a table saw worth taking a closer look at. If you are looking for something power-packed to make precise, straight and efficient cuts then this is for you! This tool features an industry leading modular smart guard system, a T-slot miter gauge and a very durable sub-base, as well as a 29 x 21.5 inch cutting table for ripping timbers up to 25 inches in width. Wondering if the Bosch 4100 Table Saw is the perfect choice for you? Let’s take a look.
- Gravity-Rise Stand – Enables you to set up the table saw anywhere without a fuss.
- High-precision cutting – Able to make very accurate and smooth cuts, thanks to its 15-amp motor and 10-inch cutting blade capable of attaining 3,650 rpm!
- Large cutting table – Comes fitted with a cutting table that measures 29 by 21.5 inches, capable of holding large stock of up to 25 inches wide
- Portable – It can be easily moved from job to job without any hassles thanks to the added pneumatic Wheels and lightweight aluminum frame.
- Square-Lock Rip Fence– maximum accuracy with every cut
- Warranty – One-year warranty provided
- 30-day money back guarantee– and one-year service protection plan
- Loaded with safety features– anti-kickback pawls, blade guard and a built-in riving knife
The Table Saw is a top performer in the portable table saw range. You will be highly impressed by the wonderful cutting capabilities of the tool.
The result of producing a high quality product is a powerful 15 amp 4 Hp motor capable of generating the 10-inch blade @ at 3,650 rpm. The ability of this table saw to make the best table saw cuts is helped greatly by a digital measuring display that can be easily viewed for ease of use.
Most importantly, another of the many benefits you stand to enjoy from the Bosch Worksite Table Saw is its ease of transport. Its 8-inch pneumatic wheels make it very easy for you to move the tool from home to the job, even on rugged terrain. The ease of setup is further boosted by the unique Gravity-Rise Stand, which takes the stress out of setting up or taking things down.
Bosch has a great reputation for safety because its guard system is innovative in the way it has been designed to protect the operator. This modular three-piece system enhances user protection and superior visibility. It comprises an integrated riving knife, which stops timber from becoming jammed, a blade guard to avoid contact with the blade and anti-kickback pawls o stop any timber being thrown from the saw at high speeds. All these features ensure there are no kickbacks and reduces the risk of kickbacks while working.
Sometimes, the aid of an angle gauge may sometimes be required to hold the blade in place as it sometimes has a problem of adjustment outside the ranges of 45 and 90 degrees. The accuracy of cuts may also be compromised when operating Table Saw at high speeds as a result of vibrations.
The Bosch 4100-09 Table Saw is a leading table saw on the market. Backed by a great brand it is also good value for money. When you consider its impressive cutting capabilities made possible by its 15-amp motor and 3,650-rpm spinning 10-inch blade you know you are getting a saw that will perform all the jobs you give it. It also boasts of other interesting features such as the exclusive Square Lock Rip Fence, Gravity-Rise Stand and Smart Guard System.
Bosch comes with over 125 years of engineering experience producing high quality tools. Bosch is also well known for their reputation in excellent customer service. You can compare with dewalt table saw at our another article.