The Makita 2705 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is a great tool from a company with over 100 years of experience producing high quality power tools. It’s a versatile and top-performing tool that every woodworking professional or hobbyist should consider adding to their arsenal. In my opinion, this is the best table saw on the market today. This review highlights the tool’s strong points. Lets carry on!!
- Tool-Less Modular Blade Guard System equipped with an adjustable riving knife/spreader.
- Adjustable dual slide guards – Makes things a whole lot easier when it comes to measurements from the blade through to the rip fence.
- Versatile cutting – This is made possible by T-slot miter grooves that work with commercial accessories with T-formed shanks. The tool can comfortably handle through, non-through and dado cuts.
- 15-amp motor – Top cutting performer that delivers 4,800 rpm.
- Two-pole slide system – Makes adjustment of blade depth easier and more efficient
- Precision-machined table top – This aluminum die-cast tabletop makes for highly accurate cuts by remaining flat and true.
The Makita 2705 is highly impressive in its cutting ability. Fitted with a high-powered motor of 15 amps, the tool delivers superior cuts, spinning at 4,800 rpm and boasting an electric brake for top-notch productivity. The cutting capacity is simply awesome, with the table saw able to rip 4X material in a single pass. Dado blades measuring up to 6 x 13/16 inches can also be used with it.
The precision machined table top of the Makita Contractor Table Saw makes for higher precision when cutting. The 3/8 x 3/4-inch T-slot miter gauge with grooves enhances precision by safely securing materials for cutting, while further precision adjustments can be made by easily sliding the rip fence across the table top. Comes with a one-year warranty and a money-back guarantee.
In comparison to some of its immediate rivals, the Makita 10-Inch Contractor Table Saw is a little on the heavy side. This should not be an issue for, but beginners may struggle a bit in this regard.
The Makita Table Saw 2705 has an impressive cutting capability with a 15-amp motor capable of 4,800 rpm and an electric brake for secure and superior productivity. Its precision in cutting is boosted by features such as the precision machined table top, T-slot miter gauge with grooves and dead-on, cam-locking rip fence. All these features are produced with high quality materials and workmanship.
Makita has a reputation of delivering high-quality tools around the world. this is exactly what they have created with this excellent table saw that I highly recommend. if you would like to buy other brand table saw by comparison with makita then you can visit our another review on guide to the best table saw reviews
Question : The Makita 2705 Table saw is suitable for my shop ?
Answer : I say, Absolutely it will be very suitable because its size is not more big which just you will like. on the other hand its features and work ability will definitely convince to you.